Thursday, August 14, 2008

Studying in Australia



Hello Mate !!!


Welcome to the 'Student Life in Australia' Blog !

There are numerous web pages and blogs offering study tips and web links to educational resources, and snippets of student life downunder....you might ask a question like...."how is this blog different from all of them?"

well...I'd say...this Blog would be very personalized. being a graduate from a prominent australian university, and having studied in ozland, I felt I must write and share my experiences with y'all.

hope you have a good time reading this !
cheers !

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

hi Prasanth.........Student life in Australia is really very much helpful for those who are coming to Australia first time.......Its amazing that no body posted any comment.....After Reading this topic many of my queries got sort out.....thanks n keep it up